Our Kainos Weekly Challenges are a unique opportunity to get to know more of the women at Redeemer’s Grace Church with some fun twists! The purpose of these challenges is to build stronger biblical friendships and have purposeful fellowship with one another as we complete fun activities and challenges together. In addition, a prize will be given to the winners of each week!
We have concluded our Summer 2020 Weekly Challenges, but check back Spring 2021 for a new set of challenges!
- Each Saturday night there will be a new challenge posted!
- You have until the following Saturday night to post on Padlet.
- You have until the following Sunday to vote on your top TWO posts according to the criteria of each week.
- Only vote for TWO posts by LIKING the post. You can still show your appreciation and excitement for other posts by commenting with your thoughts!
- Winners for the previous week will be announced every Wednesday along with the prize reveal!
Here is the information and links to each challenge each week:
FIRST CHALLENGE: Recipe Exchange
Open for submissions: 8/15-8/22
Voting Criteria: Vote for the top TWO recipes you want to try!
Deadline to vote: 8/23
Winners announced: Caroline and Joanna
SECOND CHALLENGE: Prayer Walk
Open for submissions: 8/23-8/29
Voting Criteria: Vote the top TWO craziest outfits
Deadline to vote: 8/30
Winners announced: Sara and Vanessa
THIRD CHALLENGE: Encouragement Notes
Open for submissions: 8/30-9/5
Voting Criteria: Vote your top TWO favorite drawings
Deadline to vote: 9/6
Winners announced: Andrea and Jennifer
FOURTH CHALLENGE: QTD Memory
Open for submissions: 9/6-9/12
Voting Criteria: top TWO most creative memorizing techniques
Deadline to vote: 9/13
Winners announced: Meg and Alyssa
FIFTH CHALLENGE: Origami Creations
Open for submissions: 9/13-9/19
Voting Criteria: Top TWO favorite origami creations
Deadline to vote: 9/20
Winners announced: 9/23
Questions? Contact email@example.com.