Another week has gone but we’ve culled from the internet some articles that will serve you well and entertain you too! We hope it edifies the local body of Christ! Enjoy
- A helpful blog post from the Council of Biblical Manhood and Womanhood about praying for your husband and children.
- Albert Mohler Jr. writes about the limitations of the digital church. Let’s face it folks, Sunday Morning worship is a treat and a blessing. It’s a glimpse of heaven–worship and fellowship with His Saints.
- Justin Blizzard writes about the foolishness of idolatry. It doesn’t love you back! He writes: “Here’s what you need to know about your idol: That idol that you love, it doesn’t love you back. False gods don’t love you. Idols don’t keep their promises. Anything you worship and build your life on other than God will suck the life out of you and destroy you.”
- Kevin DeYoung writes an article that speaks to all students and/or seminarians. You can’t steal time!
- We all struggle with our prayer life, in fact, a common prayer request during Flock Groups is for more discipline in our prayer life, however, have you been praying for your prayer life? Tim Challies chimes in.
- John Piper writes about 1 year after John Stott’s passing away (and now residing in heaven with the glorious Father) and his impact in Christianity today. A new book is coming out that recounts the godly ambition of John Stott and how it can impact Christians today. The post is worth reading and I’d hazard to say the book is worth investing in.
- A cautionary warning to all ATM users. COVER THE PIN PAD when you’re using it!
- This is truly a biblical birthday cake–the old never tasted so good.
- Last, for all those basketball players, make this your next HORSE shot. I double dare you.
Redeemer’s Grace Weekly Links: April 23th-April 27th