Redeemer’s Grace Weekly Links: April 16th -April 20th
We know that there are a lot of things to read on the internet. But what do you read once you’ve exhausted ESPN, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest? We’ve collected some links that we think are worth your time and worth considering. We’ll try and keep it related to Christianity and to exhort Christians to consider all things that are excellent and glorifying to Him (Phil. 4:8) but we’ll sneak in some humorous links too. So, here is RGC’s Weekly Reading Links:
- Do you treat irritability like a sin? If you don’t, consider reading this post by Phil Ryken.
- Just Do Something author, Kevin DeYoung, writes about an example in his life of a man that did something. An encouraging read.
- Youth Ministry and the battle against legalism. The title says it all.
- T4G (Together 4 the Gospel) made me look like a girlyman.
- The Christian life is often referred to as a marathon and not a sprint (cf. Hebrews 12:1), let’s remember that we all have a long road ahead of us.
- Music. Now, the question is, how do you see this from a Christian perspective? How does it demonstrate the glory of God? Warning: Dense post. The music folks out there will appreciate it.
- Be equipped and be aware of the lies of Satan.
- Did you ever have a tree house like this? Future fathers, this is the tree house to beat!
Posted by Pastor Chris